A Racecar driver and two iconic hollywood stars put their multimillion dollar homes on the market — Alexa Rozzi Jeff Gordon NASCAR superstar Jeff Gordon recently listed his apartment at 15 Central Park West, a residential hot spot for celebrities, for $30 million. Gordon bought the 3-bedroom, 3,500-square-foot space back in 2007 for $10 million [...]
Top Articles of the Week
- A-Listings: Celebrity Real Estate On The Market
- Artful Craftsman Soapstone Counters, a Tile Backsplash, and Oak Cabinets Strike a Balance Between Traditional and Fresh.
- Boutique To Be Unveiled During Frieze New York
- From Our Publisher: Unique Homes Launches China Edition
- The 25 Most Expensive Homes For Sale In San Francisco
- Where Are The Fastest Moving Markets?
- New Homesites and Floor Plans at Kensett in Darien, CT
- Sotheby’s Agent Featured On TLC Hit Show “Four Houses”
About Home Improvement Blog